Join Yardley Friends Meeting as we bear witness to the devastating toll that suicide takes in our community.
Come visit our pennant flag display which will be up on our front lawn through mid October. It provides a visual representation of the lives lost to suicide in Bucks County.
There will be informational handouts available on our porch 24/7 and a visitor book you can sign and record your reflections of your experience with the memorial.
There are several components to our Suicide Prevention Project
- The Pennant Flag Display
- Participation in the Hold On You Matter Walk
- Peyton Heart Project Event
- Documentary Film Showing – Suicide: The Ripple Effect (1st showing was in May – 2nd showing will be end of Sept 2019)
- Suicide Prevention Training – Question – Persuade – Refer
- Remembrance Ceremony – coming in October 2019
Click the link below to read more about our Pennant Flag Display and get some facts about suicide: Suicide Awareness Pennant Flag Display
Click the links below for more facts about the scope of suicide in our country.
LGBTQ Suicide Prevention Resources
Infographic on Active Duty and Veteran Suicide |