Donations to Yardley Friends Meeting can be made in several ways:
- Simply write a check to Yardley Friends Meeting and drop it in the donations box or mail it to Yardley Friends Meeting, 65 North Main St., Yardley, PA 19067.
- Ask your bank to send a paper check, usually on a regular (monthly) basis. More and more folks have elected this option. You have to talk to your bank but most offer this kind of service.
- By credit card or ACH through PYM:
Go to the PYM webpage www.pym.org, click on “Donate.”
You will see on the page that there are two sections for making a gift. The first is for gifts to the PYM annual fund. Below that is the section for gifts to monthly and quarterly meetings. If they so choose, members can give to both PYM and to the monthly/quarterly meeting in a single transaction.
- The donation can be by credit card, (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or ACH (direct withdrawal from a checking account – to use this option click on the blue “Click here to pay by check” line)
- Friends may make a one-time gift or a recurring gift.
- The frequency can be once, every other week, monthly, quarterly, twice yearly or yearly.
- Friends will receive an email receipt from Acceptiva, PYM’s online donations processor.
- In-kind donations of stock using a broker (contact us if you don’t have a broker or want to donate mutual fund shares). This is done through Friends Fiduciary and saves us some money on the ultimate sale of the stock.
- Tell us the company name, CUSIP number, number of shares, expected date of transfer, broker’s name and contact info.
- Instruct the broker to deliver the shares via DTC wire #2803 to US Bank NA, Institutional #12278 for deposit into Account #10996-01-J, Consolidated Fund Participant Income Account, for the benefit of Yardley Friends Meeting. US Bank NA, Institutional Trust and Custody, EX-PA-WBSP, ATTN: Carol Hopewell, 50 S. 16th St., Suite 2000, Philadelphia, PA 19103. T 215/761-9337, F 215/761-9414.